Monday, January 22, 2018

Bee Bear with Honey Pot


Hello, my crafty friends! I hope everyone is having a great Monday. Today's CAS card will showcase Craftin Desert Diva's, Bee Bear with Honey Pot digital stamp and The Stamps of Life Blessings Collection Pattern Paper.  

This wonderful card was colored using Copic markers and outlined with the Copic Multilinear SP 0.5 pen.

 To add texture and color to the honey, I used my Ranger texture pasted mixed with Fossilized Amber Distress ink.

To finish my card, I used my CDD Fancy Frame Dies to add a nice stitched, scalloped border.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and I can't wait to see all your crafty creations!



bee-bear-with-honey-pot-digital-stamp



fancy-frame-dies

Blessings Collection Patterned Paper Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment