Thursday, January 2, 2020

Frosty Littles


Hello, Crafty Friends! Today I wanted to showcase the Hello Bluebirds Frosty littles and Frosty Friends stamp set with the coordinating dies. 

I began my card with a little Copic coloring as the images were fairly small. For the background, I decided to use my Distress Oxide inks for some ink blending, along with the Pinket fence life-changing blender brushes. By the way, the brushes are truly life-changing and are amazing to work with!!

After coloring and ink blending, I utilized the My Favorite Things Snowfall Stencil along with the Tonic Studios Silver Glimmer Paste for added dimension. 

 I decided to create a winter scene by using some fabulous Lawn Fawn products and added the snowy hillsides using the stitched hillside borders die and finished the card by framing the scene with the Peek-a-boo backdrop die.


For the inside sentiment, I used the Christmas Dreams stamp set by Lawn Fawn.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and as always, I can't wait to see all your crafty creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment