Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Autumn Card

Fall is my favorite season of the year! I love the clothing, food, temperature, and fantastic sunsets. Something about Fall just comforts my soul 😍 

Today I will be sharing a colorful Autumn themed card using the Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set from Gina K Designs. 


To see how this card was created, please click on the video link below. I would love for you to like and subscribe to my channel, it really helps!

Thank you so much for stopping by, see you in the next video, bye. 



Listed below are the products used to create this colorful card.

Gina K Designs-(click to be redirected to Gina's website)

  • Summer Silhouettes Stamp Set
  • Doodled Autumn Stamp Set
  • Layering Weight 80lbs Card Stock-White
  • Master Layouts 1 Die Set
  • Master Layouts 8 Die Set 
  • Black Embossing Powder
  • Black Card Stock
  • Connect Liquid Adhesive
Simon Says Stamp-(click to be redirected to Simon's website)

  • SSS Black Glitter Card Stock
  • Glossy Porcelain Pearls from Little Things From Lucy's Cards
  • Studio Katia Embellishment Wand
  • Distress Oxide Ink in the colors Dried Marigold and Festive Berries








No comments:

Post a Comment