Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Altenew-All About Layering 2

 


Hello. Today's card is all about stamp layering inspired by the Altenew Academy, All About Layering 2 class.


I used the Altenew Build-A-Flower Balloon Flower stamp set with its coordinating dies. I first stamped my image using dye inks for each of the layering pieces. Once the images were stamped, I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I arranged the images to my liking and used low tack tape to hold the images together. 


Before working on my background, I stamped my sentiment on the bottom right corner of the card. 

For the background, I used the Altenew metallic watercolor pallet to create shimmery splatters. Once the watercolor was finished drying, I adhered the flowers and leaves to the center of the card and removed the low tack tape that was temporarily holding the images together.



I hope you enjoyed today's clean and simple card, bye.



1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely stunning in its simplicity. I love this.
    Thank you for submitting your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete