Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Altenew: Seasonal Scene Building







Hello and welcome! Today I am sharing a card inspired by the Altenew Academy class: Seasonal Scene Building. 


I wanted my scene to convey the feeling of being outside and looking through a window.



I started out with a brick stencil and grey dye ink for the background. Once my  ink blending was finished, I placed the window die in the center of  the card and ran it through a die cut machine. I also cut another window out of woodgrain cardstock. 

Since most homes have a potted plant in the window, I decided the Altenew Monsteria 3D die set was the perfect choice. 




Using the Altenew Mariopsa die set, I cut two butterflies from glitter green card stock and adhered them to the outside of the window. 

I finished the card by adding a sentiment from the Altenew Dotted Blooms stamp set and adhered the sentiment using foam tape for added dimension.  



 

1 comment:

  1. How can a scene card look so pretty?! This is so pretty!! I love the light colours you used and then pops of green and that terracotta! So good! Fabulous job!
    Thank you for entering your work to the AECP assignment gallery.

    ReplyDelete