Thursday, June 18, 2020

Plane and Simple


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today's card will showcase the Lawn Fawn's Plane and Simple stamp set and Simple Puffy Clouds die.


This 4 1/4 x 5 1/2-inch top folding note card was created out of a 8 1/2 x 11-inch card stock that was cut in half. Once my card base was cut out, I used my stitched rectangle dies from The Stamp of Life to create two layering pieces.



I decided to use my Copic markers to color my plane images and stamped my sentiment using Gina K. Design Obsidian Amalgam Ink. The following Copic colors are as follows:
V01,04,06 and 09
R00,24,27,and 39
B00,02,05,and 26
C03,05,and 07
N01,04,06,and 08

Unfortunately, my inked background was created a while ago for a different project that I ended up not using. For that reason, I do not remember the exact Distress ink colors that were used. However, to create the background, I used the My Favorite Things Cloud Stencil along with Distress ink and  Picket Fence Life Changing Brushes.

I stamped and die cut the Lawn Fawn compass from the Ahoy Matey stamp set and added Pretty Pink Posh white jewels for added sparkle. I also applied Spectrum Nior sparkle pen on my clouds for shimmer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment