Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Thinking of you



Hello, and happy Tuesday 😊 Today's card will showcase products from wonderful companies we all love.



I started my card by cutting a 8 1/2 x 11-inch card stock into 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, top folding notecard. I proceeded to use a hexagon die to cut the center of my card. Make sure to open the card before you send it through your die cut machine. 



Beautiful Butterflies stamp set by Simon Says Stamp, as part of their monthly kit, was used as the focal point of my card. For the front of the card, I stamped with the My Favorite Things Brushed Spatter background stamp while using the same Distress ink colors to blend the background (squeezed lemonade, peacock feathers, and picked raspberry). I cut a small strip of card stock three times for added dimension and stamped my sentiment (sssck). I finished the card using Sparkling clear jewels from Pretty Pink Posh and Spectrum Noir glitter pen to make the butterfly shimmer.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and happy crafting 

No comments:

Post a Comment